Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
If you like to liven up your ensembles with luxurious, yet playful, pieces, you're going to love this garnet and rhodolite sterling silver and gold vermeil ring from Rarities Fine Jewellery with Carol Brodie. The fascination combination of gemstones in the peacock motif will have you loving this piece forever.
• Sterling silver, gold vermeil, black rhodium plate accents
• (1) 1.5mm round shaped garnet (0.02 ctw), bezel set
• (12) 2mm round shaped rhodolite (0.52 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Average combined gram weight is 7.80
• The ring measures approximately 1 1/8" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: India