Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Make a statement piece part of your signature style to standout this season with Carol Brodie's labradorite layered necklace. This beautiful bib-style necklace features three luxurious layers of bezel-set, freeform labradorite gems that have been hand-cut and faceted to offer the similar sparkle of rough, polished diamonds. The labradorite stones in this necklace are among the top 1% of the mined rough. Labradorite is a Canadian-mined gemstone found in Newfoundland and Labrador, so now you can own a little piece of Canada. The stylish stations are also handmade for a lustrous look that guarantees all eyes will be on you when you sport this piece around your neck. Designed with the exceptional craftsmanship you've come to expect from Carol Brodie, this necklace is made with a special coating process to elevate the intensity of the colour spectrum to a level where one could barely distinguish if it is a diamond or labradorite stone. Inject a bit of brilliance to your look today with this labradorite necklace from Carol Brodie, only available at The Shopping Channel in Canada.
• Sterling silver; each stone has a silver trim
• Choice of yellow gold vermeil (goddess gold) or rhodium plate (antiqued silver)
• (3) strands in graduating length
• (12) 13-15mm rose cut uneven labradorite (69.91ctw)
• Average gram weight is 24.20 with stones
• Lobster clasp closure
• Meausres approximately 19" long and has a 2" extender
• Stone size, shape and colour will vary as each stone is natural and hand-cut
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: India