Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Decorate your hand with a wonderful accessory like this gemstone and black spinel firenze sterling silver ring from queen of luxury, Carol Brodie. Bringing you one of the hottest trends straight from Vicenza, Italy, black jewellery is a bold and beautiful look that makes a striking statement. Offering a touch of every day elegance to your style, this genuine gemstone ring features plenty of black spinel stones to give you the feel of dazzling black diamonds. The glamourous pear shaped gemstone is complemented by a double halo of black spinel, which is becoming quite rare in jewellery. Halo style rings are incredibly on-trend and create a highly coveted look that everyone will want to copy.
Featuring the exceptional craftsmanship you've come to expect from the Carol Brodie collection, this ring also has a beautiful, soft, contoured undergallery for a smooth, comfortable and luxurious feel. This ring is only available here at The Shopping Channel in Canada.
• Sterling silver
• (1) 10x7mm pear shaped choice of gemstone, prong set & faceted
• (22) 1.3mm & (56) 1.5mm black spinel (1.26ctw), prong set
• Average combined carat weight including spinel is 3.18ctw (garnet) or 3.72ctw (blue topaz) or 3.00ctw (amethyst) or 3.12ctw (prasiolite)
• Average gram weight is 3.50 based on size 7 ring with stones
• Measures approximately 5/8" long from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: Thailand