Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
If go big or go home is your jewellery mantra, then this turquoise and gemstone sterling silver ring with wood from Rarities Fine Jewellery with Carol Brodie was made for you. The free form wooden accents and natural and hand cut turquoise give this piece an earthy, bohemian feel, while the white topaz tones and sleek sterling silver give it a modern edge.
• Sterling silver
• (1) 26x18mm rectangular shaped turquoise, bezel set
• (58) 1mm round white topaz (0.87 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Average gram weight is 28.30 (weight based on size 7 with stones)
• The ring measures approximately 1 3/8" from knuckle to knuckle
• The ring has a gallery backing
• Stone colour will vary as stones are natural & hand cut
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: Thailand