Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
What it is:
The Pro Narissa by Sanita is comfortable and fashionable. It features Sanita's original sole, with a subtle rocking motion that takes pressure off each step. The anatomically shaped foot bed is engineered for arch support and has a roomy toe box. The shoe is crafted from premium quality leather that requires low maintenance. Who it is for:
These shoes are for people who work in the service industry, nurses, doctors and for people who spend extended time on their feet and require additional support in their footwear.
What it does:
• Orthopedic rocker bottom outsoles help provide unmatched comfort
• Impressive texture running throughout the design, which blends well with the patent leather used in its construction
• APMA approved
• Leather socked instep strap What else you need to know:
• Sanita Clogs fit differently compared to a traditional shoe. They should feel roomy NOT constrained. There should be a 1/4" inch (pinky finger width) gap between heel of your foot and the back of the clog. Your heel should lift in the back of the shoe. Instep collar should fit comfortably snug
• PU leather is leather coated with a PU which creates a good water resistant surface. Clean with a damp cloth. PU sole should be cleaned with a damp cloth
• Dry out of direct sunlight as this can shrink the upper What is included:
• Sanita Pro Narisa Brown Embosed Snake Pattern Clog