Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Did you know your bedding can affect your sleep? Get the rest you deserve while adding an aesthetically pleasing touch to your bedroom with this silk duvet from Silk Impressions.
Lightweight, durable and ideal for every season, the Silk Impressions silk duvet is filled with layer after layer of pure, hand-pulled, long-strand silk. Silk has the amazing ability to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter since it is a natural insulator. Silk can also help skin re-absorb moisture through its natural-occurring amino acids. It absorbs moisture that has been lost during the day while sleeping to aid in rejuvenating the skin throughout the night. While naturally softening your skin, this silk duvet allows your skin to breathe since the comforter won't weigh you down. The design of this duvet allows for some of your body heat to escape through, leaving you warm but not hot, ensuring a more relaxing sleep from maintaining a constant body temperature throughout the night. With the help of thermal and humidity control, this duvet is also the perfect solution for couples, especially when one is always cold and the other overheats.
Since silk is a natural product, our bodies respond better to this material than they do to synthetic products. Along with providing style and luxury, silk is allergen-free and is a non-hospitable environment for bed bugs and dust mites. Enjoy pure rest, relaxation and extreme comfort when wrapped up in this Silk Impressions silk duvet, which is only available at The Shopping Channel in Canada, and accent your bedroom in the loveliest way imaginable!
• Over 8,000 happy customers have purchased this top-rated duvet from The Shopping Channel
• 100% naturally non-allergenic
• Silk Impressions duvets are Testex Certified, which ensures quantity and quality of silk
• Stitched squares
• Made of 100% long-hand, stretched-strand silk encased in 100% cotton cover 300 thread count
• Care/Cleaning: air outside every three to six months. If necessary, machine wash on delicate cycle, cold water only, with a natural detergent. Hang to dry or tumble dry low or no temperature air. Or dry clean
• Made in China
• Silk Impressions Silk Duvet
This item includes a 10-year warranty through the manufacturer.