Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Silver by Sajen brings you unique silver and gem jewellery inspired by the history and traditions of Bali. Now, the popular brand is introducing its exclusive Fine Silver Filigree Collection with this incredible piece. Dreamed up by jewellery designers Marianna and Richard Jacobs, and brought to life by their skilled team of silversmiths, this chalcedony silver ring is offered in four stunning shades to complement every wardrobe. Chalcedony can be found all over the world and is thought to be the "Stone of Faith," encouraging us to make positive changes.
From one of our best-selling jewellery lines, this ring is crafted with fine sterling silver and features one lone chalcedony. Combining craftsmanship of the yesteryear with today's hottest looks, this sterling silver ring was inspired by the way most cultures of the world adorn themselves with intricate and refined art. The large oval stone is beautifully faceted, allowing a wonderful contrast of not only the sparkle of the faceted cuts, but the inner lunar glow of the natural chalcedony. The intricate silver work creates a sense of movement around the large stone and is slightly oxidized in the background to give it more definition.
The first time seen, this Silver by Sajen ring was designed solely for The Shopping Channel and can only be found here. Pieces from this beloved brand tend to sell out quickly, so indulge now to avoid potential disappointment!
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 7.21, based on size 7)
• (1) 16x12mm oval shaped choice of cabochon chalcedony, bezel set & faceted
• Average carat weight is 11.1ctw
• Measures just under 1" from knuckle to knuckle
• Oxidized finish
• Country of Origin: India
About the shades:
• Lotus Pink: This soft shade of pink is both rich and the most feminine stone of love and passion — thought to encourage self-love as well as love and forgiveness to others
• Lavender: This soft shade of purple is thought to be incredibly calming and great for stress and/or anxiety, giving us the feeling that there is plenty of time for everything
• Mykonos Blue: Escape to the beauty of the Greek Island's oceans of blue with the colour of tranquility and peace sea foam
• Green: This soft green is thought to bring both luck and prosperity and success with new ventures