Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Cet article est présentement en rupture de stock. Veuillez vérifier plus tard.
Pour obtenir de plus amples renseignements, veuillez composer le 1-888-2020-888.
Nous sommes désolés, le contenu de certaines pages n’est pas encore traduit en français.
Il le sera bientôt.
Get closer to your fitness goals with this Stamina® Fusion bike that represents the biggest innovation in stationary bikes since the introduction of the recumbent. This new category of exercise bikes combines the traditional biking feel of the upright with the comfort of the recumbent for a bike that you'll be able to use for longer, more effective, more ergonomically correct workouts.
The Stamina Magnetic Fusion 7250 bike has a sleek design to complement its innovative engineering. With comfortable, padded, oversized seat with seatback, oversized pedals, and walk-thru design, you'll be encouraged to work out longer. The seat slides at a 45 degree angle so your feet, legs, and hips are aligned to give you power on the downstroke and the upstroke for the best cycling workout possible. The bike also features 16 levels of smooth, quiet, magnetic free wheel resistance, a large, two-colour, backlit console for easy reading displays workout time, speed, calories burned, distance, resistance level, age/target heart rate, and actual heart rate. The interactive heart rate monitor with hand sensor helps you choose the heart rate program that adjusts your workout to keep you within your target heart rate zone.
• 12 programs: manual, rolling, valley, fat burn, ramp, fitness test, random, plateau, interval, mountain, 60% of maximum heart rate, and 85% of maximum heart rate
• Push button control to change programs, adjust speed and resistance on the fly
• AC adapter, no batteries needed
• Integrated handlebars, Walk-thru design, easy to get off and on
• Pulse sensors built into handrails to monitor and stay within target heart rate zone
• Adjustable seat with 45-degree leg angle to reduce stress on hips and joints
• Comfortable, padded, oversized molded seat and seatback
• Aluminum seat rail with rollers for smoother seat adjustment
• Silver, steel frame with oval tubing, sleek front and rear shrouds
• Wheels for easy portability
• Weighted pedals with adjustable foot straps work legs on upward and downward strokes
• Water bottle holder with bottle
• Weight limit: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
• Stamina® Conversion II® Recumbent Bike/Rower
Physical address required - no P.O boxes please.