Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
The Stamina® InLine Inversion System looks like a padded, upholstered chair but converts to a flat table as you invert so getting on is as easy as sitting in a chair. Once you are seated and have secured your ankles, you lean back and invert to the angle of your choice. As you invert, the chair converts to a table so you are inverted at a prone position to best stretch and strengthen your back.
The padded handlebar assists provide for easier inversion and easier return. Rolled foam pads fasten snugly against your ankles to keep you in place while inverted. The heavy steel construction frame and skid resistant rubber floor protectors add maximum stability and security. The adjustable tether strap prevents inversion past your chosen angle. The Stamina InLine Inversion System adjusts to fit most heights with a height adjustment beam. Inversion uses your body weight and gravity to stretch and strengthen the back.
• Nylon tether strap to control inversion
• Leg lock system with push-button lever release holds ankles securely
• Leg support adjustment to fit thigh length
• Quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert
• Heavy-duty steel frame construction
• Foam-padded ankle support for added comfort while inverted
• Skid resistant rubber floor protectors for maximum stability and security
• Padded handlebars for easier inversion and easier return
• Fits users of most heights
• Cushioned, comfortable upholstery
• Some assembly required
• Maximum user weight: 250 lbs.
• Stamina® InLine Inversion System
• Owner's Manual
Physical address required - no P.O boxes please.
This item has a 1 year frame, 90 days parts warranty.