For the first time since 1971, the highest quality complete proof coin set issued by the Royal Canadian Mint for 2015 has seen a major transformation, and the result is dramatic. All six denominations in the new "Big Coins" series are double struck in .9999 fine silver with a proof finish, and have grown from their regular size to a huge 65 mm diameter with a weight of five ounces. The designs are further enhanced with selective 24 karat gold plating on both sides, highlighting the coin's main design and the effigy of the queen.
While demand for this new collection is expected to be high, the mintage is extremely limited. With just 1,500 sets being produced for all of Canada and the world, a quick sell out is being predicted. This is one of the lowest mintage complete coin sets issued in Canada for more than 60 years and is sold out at the Royal Canadian Mint.
• Royal Canadian Mint
• Huge impressive looking beautiful coins with a 65 mm diameter
• Extremely low mintage of just 1,500
• First time ever a complete large format coin set has been issued
• Highest quality complete coin set issued by the Royal Canadian Mint
• Each coin weighs 5 ounces of pure fine silver
• Striking contrast of selective 24 karat gold plating against the brilliant silver textured fields
• (6) coin wood display case included free with subscription
• Free bonus regular format 2015 proof set, exclusive from The Shopping Channel and Canadian Coin & Currency
• This is a pure silver item which is GST/HST exempt Delivery Details: How to Receive the Full Set
The new Big Coins will be released one at a time, approximately every second to third month. The first coin is the One Dollar with Loon Design, which will be shipped by September 25th. Each subsequent coin will shipped as they are released using our Auto Delivery Program, and will be an additional $549.95 PER COIN. Although each coin is issued in an individual case, a premium wood display case to house all six coins will be included for collectors ordering the complete collection. This case will be sent to you before the final coin release. Also with the final coin, you will receive a free 2015 Regular Issue Royal Canadian Mint Proof Set, valued at $99.95.
• One Dollar with Loon Design (will ship by September 25th)
• 25 Cents with Caribou Design (November 2014)
• 50 Cents with Coat-of-Arms (January 2015)
• 5 Cents with Beaver Design (March 2015)
• 10 Cents with Bluenose Design (May 2015)
• Two Dollars with Polar Bear (July 2015) Includes:
• 2015 "Big Coins" Series Collection, 6-Part Subscription for $549.95 PER COIN
• For collectors ordering the complete collection:
- a premium wood case display to house all six coins
- a free 2015 Regular Issue Royal Canadian Mint Proof Set, valued at $99.95 Auto Delivery:
Auto Delivery ensures you get today's great value with every shipment! You will receive this product every 60 to 90-days with shipping & handling on all shipments. Easy Pay®
The price of your first Auto Delivery shipment will be spread over 6 interest free monthly payments (taxes will be added to your first payment). Your remaining shipments will require full payment at the time of shipping.