Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
This coloured 50 cent silver plated coin, features the Queen's monogram (EIIR) and St. Edward's Crown, flanked by the years 1952 and 2012 (in celebration of The Queen's Diamond Jubilee) cradled by a garland of maple leaves. The design has been approved by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The coin is encapsulated and presented in a colourful folder. The packaging features the image of The Queen wearing a Maple Leaf brooch and waving to Canadians during her official visit to Canada on Canada Day 2010.
• Mintage: Produced to demand
• Diameter: 42 mm
• Composition: Silver plated copper
• Finish: Specimen
• Weight: 32.82 g
• Edge: Serrated
• Certificate: Non serialized
• Face value: 50 cents
• Artist: Susanna Blunt (obverse)
• 2012 Coloured 50 Cent Coin, Silver Plated - The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Emblem for Canada