Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
The bow and arrow has been used for hunting and in warfare for more than 20,000 years, and served as man's most advanced weapon until the invention of the gun. Bows and arrows were widely used throughout the ancient Greek Empire, the ancient Roman Empire, during the Byzantine era, and throughout medieval Europe. This museum quality collection includes ten different original arrowheads once shot at an advancing enemy or at distant prey, spanning from 550 BCE to 1600 CE.
The collection provides a fascinating and tangible glimpse into the weapons of antiquity, and may even provide some sense of how a foot soldier would have felt with enemy archers waiting with drawn bows.
The collection has been assembled to provide a broad selection of the different types and sizes of arrows used at various times, from the most basic bronze arrowhead to the most lethal armor piercing arrowheads. All ten of the following arrowhead types are included:
• "Bilobate" Bronze Arrowhead - Two-Bladed Tanged Type, Greco-Scythian Dynasty 550 BCE - 250 BCE
• "Trilobate" Bronze Arrowhead - Three-Bladed Socketed Type, Ancient Parthian Empire Circa 3rd Century BCE
• "Trilobate" Bronze Arrowhead - Three-Bladed Italic Type, Ancient Roman Republic Circa 1st Century BCE
• Bladed Iron Arrowhead - Leaf Shaped, Tanged Type, Medieval Period 1300-1400 CE
• Bladed Iron Arrowhead - Large Leaf Shape, Tanged Type, Medieval Period 1300-1400 CE
• "Trilobate" Iron Arrowhead - Three-Bladed, Medieval 1400-1500 CE
• Bladed Iron Arrowhead - Small Diamond Shape, Tanged Type, Medieval Period 1400-1500 CE
• Bladed Iron Arrowhead - Large Diamond Shape, Tanged Type, Medieval Period 1400-1500 CE
• Bladed Iron Arrowhead - Socketed Type Medieval, Large Diamond Shape 1400-1600 CE
• Bladed Iron Arrowhead - Socketed and Shafted Type, Medieval, Amour Piercing 1300-1500 CE
• Set of Ten Original Arrowheads Ancient, Medieval & Early Modern 550 BCE - 1600 CE