Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Every piece has a story to tell. This comprehensive coin collection celebrates Canada's history, traditions and iconic symbols with popular coin sets from the Royal Canadian Mint, together with historic coins and banknotes and rolls of Canada's scarce last issue of cent coins. Most of the Royal Canadian Mint coins and sets include unique special issue coins not found in circulation. All of the items are popular official Royal Canadian Mint products or interesting historic coins or banknotes.
The collection includes discontinued denominations of banknotes with Canada's last three $1 banknote issues from 1954, 1967 and 1973, and Canada's last $2 note issue. A 48-piece coin collection is also included, spanning about 100 years and featuring most major coin types from the era of King George V through to modern Queen Elizabeth.
This configuration was created exclusively for The Shopping Channel and is only available here.
What you get:
• Historic Coins of Canada 48-Piece Collection in Case
• 2014 O Canada Gift Set with Maple Leaf Dollar Coin
• 1954 $1 Note in mylar sleeve
• 1967 Centennial $1 Note in mylar bill sleeve
• 1973 $1 Note (Canada's Last $1 note) in mylar sleeve
• 1996 $2 Note (Canada's Last $2 note) in mylar sleeve
• Proof Cased Silver Dollar 1971 - 2000 (random date)
• (2) Rolls 2012 Last 1 Cent Coins, Copper Plated Zinc
• (2) Rolls 2012 Last 1 Cent Coins, Copper Plated Steel
• 2012 Tooth Fairy
• 2005 VE Day (Victory over Europe) Set
• 2006 Canada Day Coloured Quarter
• 2011 CN Tower Coin Set
• 2000 Keepsake Coin & Stamp Set
• 1968 Proof-like Set with Voyageur Coin
• Golf Divot Tool Set
• 1999 July Celebration Collector Card
• "Celebrate Canada" Historic Coin & Bank Note Collection