Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 1 left
The current ring size is 5.5
This dramatic Victorian 18kt yellow gold ring features a 7.00 carat cabochon-cut rhodalite garnet that sits in an elongated and vintage scroll-work and foliage-design setting, gorgeously enhanced with two seed pearls and an antiqued finish. It is beautifully sculpted on the underside, for comfort and style.
• Total Rhodalite Weight: 7.00 carat
• Gold Fineness: 18kt
• Gram Weight: 11.2 grams
• Appraised Value: $1,700.00 (Appraisal certificate included)
• (2) 3.75mm round shaped seed pearls, (1) oval shaped cabochon cut rhodalite garnets (7.00ct)
• Measures approx 1" from knuckle to knuckle
All items in the Vintage Originals Collection are estate pieces created in years gone by. Although this item is in excellent condition, it could have some signs of its age and past enjoyment. The images shown are of the exact item you will receive. Includes:
• Vintage Victorian-style 18K Gold Ring with a 7CT Oval Cabochon cut Rhodalite Garnet and Seed Pearls
Physical address required - no P.O boxes please.
Please allow 7-15 business days for delivery.
This product comes with a 30 day warranty.