Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 2 left
Adrie is a casual ankle boot offered in soft, full-grain leathers with buckled instep strap and heavy thread design details. Featuring a large gore panel on the outside and zip entry on the inside quarter, it is packed full of comfort features. Podiatrist designed, this pair features biomechanical orthotic footbeds with deep heel cups to help stabilize, support and realign feet back to their natural position. They will also help relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet. These terrific shoes are an ideal option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors.
• Soft leather uppers
• Flexible rubber outsole
• EVA heel wedge for superior all-day comfort.
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Over 100,000 Orthaheel products have been sold at The Shopping Chanel since its launch in 2009
• From the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support; within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• Fits medium "B" width; medium whole size and half sizes 5, 6-10, 11; half sizes only available in 6-9
• Care: it is not recommended that these sandals get wet or be submerged in water. Do not expose to extreme temperatures. If needed, please wipe off with damp cloth and air dry in room temperature climate
• VIONIC with ORTHAHEEL Adrie Casual Ankle Boot