Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 2 left
Ease into fall with the foot-friendly design and effortless style of this pair of Jane orthotic slip-on mules with floral detail from VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL®. Designed with delicate floral stitching on top, these are not your traditional plain Jane mules as this pair features a feminine floral detail that will put a smile on your face every time you see it peeking out from your pant leg. These adorable slip-on shoes will take you through season after season in cute and classic comfort.
Made with podiatrist-designed orthotic footbeds, these orthotic shoes have been approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D. The printed microfiber footbed liner and microfiber upper liner feels soft against your skin for comfort you can always count on every time you wear these shoes. The flexible EVA midsole is treated with anti-bacterial, odour-resistant Ecofresh.
If you're looking for footwear that combines chic fashion with comfort, then you'll love the style and support these VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® mules offer with their patented four-degree arch support that helps stabilize the instep to help re-align feet to their natural position, and helps alleviate pain in the foot, knee and back caused by over-pronation. With an adjustable strap and a range of sizes to choose from, you're sure to find your perfect fit every time!
Exclusive to The Shopping Channel in Canada, these slip-on mules are great for anyone who wants to walk comfortably while bringing their feet back to a natural form and function; it's a difference you can feel — once you're accustomed to the built-in orthotic, you'll wonder how you ever went on without it!
• Man-made upper and balance
• Padded microfiber liner inside of vamp
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, helping to reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and re-align feet back to their natural position
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D
• Over 100,000 VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® products have been sold at The Shopping Chanel since its launch in 2009
• From the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort & support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable & supportive
• Approximately 1"H heel
• Half sizes are recommended to order the nearest size down
• Medium whole sized 5 through 11
• Fit: true to size
• Care: it is not recommended that these shoes get wet or be submerged in water; if needed, wipe with damp cloth & air dry in room temperature climate
• Do not expose to extreme temperatures