Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This Mary Jane style from VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® features an asymmetrical strap with hook-and-loop closure and functional gore across the vamp the adjustability.
• Molded rubber outsole
• Premium full-grain leather uppers
• Stitch-through construction (uppers are sewn onto outsole for added softness and durability)
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Over 100,000 Orthaheel products have been sold at The Shopping Channel since its launch in 2009!
• From the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• Fits Medium "B" Width
• Medium whole size and half sizes 5, 6-10, 11
• Half sizes only available in 6-9
• It is not recommended that these sandals get wet or be submerged in water.
• Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
• If needed, please wipe off with damp cloth and air dry in room temperature climate.
• VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® Judith Mary Jane