Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 1 left
This Olivia ballet flat shoe from VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® dances circles around others. The richly textured uppers are complete with contrast lining and a pretty little bow trim across the toe for chic and cute styling. Olivia may look dainty, but it's perfectly constructed to help provide strong support.
• Manmade upper, and liners.
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, in return helping to reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread helps offer good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Over 100,000 VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® products have been sold at The Shopping Chanel since its launch in 2009!
• From the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK
• Fit: true to size
• Whole sizes 5 through 11
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• If you are a half size, it is recommended to order the nearest size down
• Care: It is not recommended that these shoes get wet or be submerged in water. Do not expose to extreme temperatures. If needed, please wipe off with damp cloth and air dry in room temperature climate
• Olivia Ballet Flat