Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 1 left
Put your best foot forward every time you step out in this pair of Carolyn toe post sandals from VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® footwear. From the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot product in Australia and the UK, these thong style sandals are suitable for anyone who requires more body support in their shoes. The biomechanically designed footbed helps align your body, helps with arches and pains in your joints, and provides relief from excessive over pronation. Also treated with anti-microbial, odour-resistant Ecofresh, the footbed on this pair of sandals has a deep heel cup to realign your stride with every step you take. The flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on your feet, ankle and knees, so you'll always be walking in comfort and chic style.
Sport this pair no matter the season — wear it in warmer weather for supportive, breathable sandals or indoors in the winter for unparalleled arch support on hard, flat floors. Help restore your natural foot function and well-being in every step with this sandal exclusive to The Shopping Channel.
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign feet back to their natural position
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain related to over-pronation and flat feet
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Over 100,000 VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® products have been sold at The Shopping Channel since its launch in 2009!
• From the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• Should be broken in slowly to allow your body time to adjust
• Medium whole sizes 5 through 11
• Fit: true to size
• Exclusive style to The Shopping Channel
• VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® Carolyn Toe Post Sandal