Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Set the Waterford Cassidy bowl in any space to add remarkable shine, sparkle and brilliance when the light catches and refracts off its stunning surface. Whether your décor is traditional or modern, crystal is classic and makes a spectacular addition to any collection. Beautifully display freshly cut flowers, candy, pot pourri or candles, or use it as your go-to bowl for serving both hot and cold dishes. Ornate and substantial, the Cassidy pattern defines modern elegance by featuring traditional and timeless wedge cuts with contemporary flair. Beautiful and versatile, this Waterford bowl boasts a classic design that dates back to 1783. Since it is simply breathtaking, it remains one of today's most popular looks for home accents and crystalware. Each and every Waterford Cassidy bowl is hand-crafted of lead crystal by European master craftsmen.
• New for 2014, featuring the wedge cut that dates back to 1783 and still is the #1 cut
• Beautiful cut crystal bowl that will add sparkle and light to any room
• Makes a wonderful multi-purpose gift whether giving as a wedding, anniversary or birthday gift; can be used as a salad bowl, for fruit, or to float candles
• Measures approximately 10"
• Made of crystal
• Care: scouring pads and/or abrasive detergents should be avoided; hand wash only in warm water using a mild liquid detergent. For vases and decanters, add two tablespoons of white vinegar and a cup of uncooked rice & swirl the rice around for a few minutes to remove residue; rinse well, dry with a soft lint free cloth
• Country of origin: Slovenia
• Waterford Cassidy Bowl 10"