TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Secret Savings Promotion (the "Promotion") is presented and administered by The Shopping Channel ("TSC"), a division of Rogers Broadcasting Limited.
SECRET SAVINGS PROMOTION
The Shopping Channel / Rogers Broadcasting Limited
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion runs from January 1, 2014 to January 31, 2014 (inclusive) or until inventory of savings cards is depleted, whichever comes first (the "Promotion Period"). Savings cards issued under this Promotion will expire at 11:59 p.m. on February 28, 2014.
- ELIGIBILITY. This Promotion is open to residents of Canada who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence and who complete eligible orders as described in the Promotion Description, below.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION. Orders placed online or over the phone with TSC during the Promotion Period that are shipped by way of TSC's National Distribution Centre (the "NDC") will be eligible to receive a "Secret Savings" card (a "Promotion Card") in-packed with shipment. Orders that are not shipped via the NDC will not be eligible under this Promotion. For example, orders placed for items with Item Numbers starting with the number "6" will not receive Promotion Cards, as such items are drop-shipped from one of TSC's vendor partners directly to customers and therefore do not ship from the NDC.
- LIMITATION. One Promotion Card per person, per eligible order, per day, while quantities last. Where more than one (1) eligible item is purchased in a single order, only one (1) Promotion Card will be provided. Promotion Cards will be issued in the order in which eligible orders are received. Item returns will not impact availability or use of Promotion Cards distributed with such items.
- VALUE AND ODDS. In total, two hundred thousand (200,000) Promotion Cards will be printed and available for distribution, with a total savings value (in aggregate) of over $2 million CDN. The savings value of each individual Promotion Card will range from $10 to $500 CDN, and will be available in the following quantities:
||Odds of Receiving
- REDEMPTION. To reveal and redeem the value of a Promotion Card, the Promotion Card holder must provide the unique "Secret Savings" code (promocode) printed on the Promotion Card at the time of a subsequent eligible purchase from TSC.
To redeem a Promotion Card online:
To redeem a Promotion Card by telephone:
- Go to www.tsc.ca
- Add item(s) to your Shopping Cart
- Select View/Edit My Shopping Cart in the Cart Summary
- Enter your "Secret Savings" code into the Promotional Code area at the bottom of the Order Summary
- Click Update and the value of your promotional discount will be reflected in the Order Summary.
- Telephone TSC at 1-888-2020-888
- Advise your Customer Care representative of your "Secret Savings" code at the start of the checkout process
- The Customer Care representative will enter the code into the point-of-sale system as part of the transaction and reveal your savings value once the transaction is complete
- Promotion Cards may be redeemed on items ordered from TSC before 11:59 p.m. on February 28, 2014 (the "Expiry Date"), excluding electronics, electronic accessories, gift cards and AutoDelivery purchases. Promotion Cards may not be applied retroactively.
- The Promotion Card "Secret Savings" code is for one-time use only, is non-transferable, and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, redeemed for cash, or used toward payment of the TSC Credit Card. Where a Promotion Card is applied to an eligible purchase that is valued at less than the value on the Promotion Card, such unused savings value on the Promotion Card will be forfeited. Where an attempt is made to apply a Promotion Card to an ineligible order, the savings value on such Promotion Card will be forfeited.
- By redeeming or attempting to redeem a Promotion Card, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and Conditions and have agreed to be bound by them.
- Cards obtained through unauthorized sources or that are incomplete, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, counterfeited or found to be irregular in any other way in TSC's sole discretion shall be deemed void.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TSC does not assume any responsibility, and you release TSC from any and all claims, actions, damages, demands and liability of whatsoever nature or kind arising out of or in connection with your participation or attempted participation in the Promotion and your use or attempted use of a Promotion Card. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, TSC is not responsible for irregular, illegible, faulty or blank Promotion Cards, although TSC may, in its sole discretion, replace any such cards on notice from you and while supplies last.
- AMENDMENT OR CANCELLATION. This Promotion will be run in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, which shall be subject to amendment by TSC without notice or liability to you. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Except as expressly warranted herein, the Promotion Cards are provided "as is" without further warranty of any kind. TSC reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend this Promotion or to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and in any way, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, for example as a result of tampering or infection by computer virus, bug, corruption, security breach, or other cause beyond TSC's reasonable control, TSC reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Promotion.