Shipping & Handling:
Healthy Weight from Wellness is a well-rounded, solution-focused diet of meats, grains and fruits for cats with a more sedentary lifestyle. Wellness has focused on the nutrition that overweight cats need to remain healthy with less caloric intake. These cats tend to gain weight (lifestyle is more sedentary), experience hip and joint problems (from carrying excessive weight or aging), and tend to eat more (because they do not feel full). With this in mind, they have focused on lifestyle specific nutrition for healthy and happy weight-challenged cats.
Urinary Health System
• Ideal Urine pH - Stones will not form in urine that is that is neither too acidic or too alkaline - Data showing low Standard Error of Mean and therefore extremely accurate results
• Controlled Ash & Mineral (Ca, Mg) levels - Help prevent urinary calcium and/or magnesium stones from forming - Low mineral levels without the use of corn or corn gluten
• Natural Cranberry Power - Natural urine acidifiers and bacteria fighters with 3 distinct sources of cranberries
• 11% fewer calories than regular adult diets
• 44% less fat than regular adult diets
• Cats will eat less and feel satisfied longer with increased fiber from oat fiber and tomato pomace
• Guaranteed amounts of L-Carnitine to promote increased fat metabolism
Healing Support for Overburdened Joints
• Guaranteed amounts of glucosamine and chondroitin, to help replenish cartilage in aging and/or overburdened joints
More Nutrition from Every Kibble
Includes: • 1x Wellness Natural Cat Dry Food - Healthy Weight, Adult • Available in sizes: 3lb, 5lb, 12lb bags.
Delivery Information: This item ships via Canada Post.
Ratings & Reviews
(average rating based on 1 review)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying reviews 1-1
Back to top
( 2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)
Need Weight Management in Salmon flavour
By Nuts about hair
I purchased the Wellness (Salmon) cat food and the Wellness (Healthy Weight). My chubby cat doesn't really like the Weight Management one. I tried mixing it with the Wellness Salmon at first - so her tummy would get used to the new stuff - and she just picked around it. She loves the Wellness salmon one - and I figure it's a huge step for her to move from the junky stuff from the grocery store to this healthy brand - so it doesn't really matter. I honestly think that if I just feed her the Wellness Salmon one, she will lose weight anyways because it is so much healthier for her - and she IS starting to lose weight and look much healthier with the Wellness Salmon. I would probably purchase it if they sold Healthy Weight Management in salmon. It's probably because it's chicken that my cat doesn't prefer it. She likes fish more than chicken!
Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful?
Yes / No
- You may also
flag this review