Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 2 left
Whether you're walking for fitness or fun, the VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® Dr. Weil Rhythm Women's Orthotic Walker transports you in comfort and style. The removable orthotic footbed helps your foot attain attain optimal efficiency, aligned and in balance wherever you go. It features a padded collar and tongue for increased comfort and a removable podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed that supports the feet and helps realign the lower-legs, improving posture and balance.
• Rebound EVA midsole to provide long-lasting cushioning and shock absorption
• For the greatest comfort wear your new Dr. Weil footwear by VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® for just a few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• Fits medium (B) widths
• This shoe runs true to size
• Supple perforated leather uppers lacing system; Recycled slip-resistant rubber outsole
• Care: To preserve the appearance of your Weil Integrative Footwear, it is recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust. Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally. It is recommended that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discrete area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
• Dr. Weil Rhythm Women's Orthotic Walker