Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Make a truly unique style statement with this multi gemstone sterling silver and rose vermeil wood ring from Rarities Fine Jewellery with Carol Brodie. Featuring a host of unique stones and beads, 18K rose gold vermeil plate and a free form brown wooden base, this gorgeous piece boasts an irresistible princess meets artisan aesthetic.
• Sterling silver, 18K rose gold vermeil plate (100 mils)
• (1) 18x15mm oval shaped pink rose quartz cabochon (28.00 ctw), bezel set
• (33) 2mm round white topaz (1.32 ctw) prong set & faceted
• (28) 2.5mm round orange coral beads (4.76 ctw)
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 34.08 ctw
• Average gram weight is 17.10 (weight based on size 7 with stones)
• The ring measures approximately 1 1/4" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: Thailand