Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
An instant heirloom piece, this exquisite multi-gemstone ring from Jade of Yesteryear showcases feminine lines and a side open work gallery that creates a vintage feel. Along with several to-die-for black spinel stones and cubic zirconias, this sterling silver ring boasts one beautiful jade, a stone whose natural variation of colour adds to the unique character and charm of the ring. Jade has also been popular with many cultures and civilizations. It is used as a spiritual ornament from the Chinese Neolithic era to the Mayan culture; it was adorned by noble men and woman as luxurious objects and ancient Chinese cities were often traded for a piece of jade.
A true statement of timeless elegance with exquisite craftsmanship, this ring from Jade of Yesteryear—a collection loved by our customers—is only available at The Shopping Channel
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 5.2, based on size 7)
• Oxidized finish
• (1) 22x13mm oval shaped cabochon jade, prong set
• (10) 1.5mm round shaped faceted black spinel (.17 ctw), pave set
• (12) 1.75mm (16) 1.5mm round shaped faceted clear cubic zirconia, pave set
• Measures approximately under 1 1/4" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: China