Manage Your Email
Watch Us Live
Handbags & Shoes
House & Home
Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook with Intel Core i7-3517U Processor
See all Dell
See all Laptops
Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Easy Pay® : 6 payments of $271.16
Free Shipping and Handling
Only 3 left
Add to Cart
Add to WishList
Tell a Friend
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010
XPS™ 14 Ultrabook™
is designed to deliver long battery life and powerful processors in an ultra thin form that's constructed from the finest materials and comes standard with the Enhanced Support Package. This notebook also comes with Windows 8 for all day productivity.
At less than 1 inch (20.7mm) thin, the XPS™ 14 Ultrabook™ was built for maximum portability.
A full-sized backlit keyboard makes it easy to get things done in any lighting situation so you’ll never have to squint to see the keyboard.
Machined aluminum, bonded Corning® Gorilla® Glass and a silicone base are designed to bring you an experience that's premium in every way.
Whether you're at the coffee shop, the office or hanging out with friends, the XPS™ 14 Ultrabook™ is your ideal travel companion.
With its edge-to-edge glass, the XPS 14 Ultrabook packs a 14" display of performance-class graphics into a compact form factor, giving you a big viewing experience in a smaller laptop.
Up to 11 hours of battery life and a backlit keyboard make the ultra-thin XPS™ 14 Ultrabook™ built to keep pace with your busy life.
• 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3517U processor (4M Cache, up to 3.0 GHz)
• Windows 8, 64-bit, English
• 8GB3 DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz
• 500GB 5400 HDD with 32GB mSATA
• NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 630M with 1GB GDDR5 VRAM
• Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook with Intel Core i7-3517U Processor
• Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010
2-year mail-in Dell warranty with 24/7 tech support over the phone
Physical address required - no P.O boxes please.
Please allow 7-15 business days for delivery.
3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3517U processor (4M Cache, up to 3.0 GHz)
Windows 8, 64-bit, English
8GB3 DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz
500GB 5400 HDD with 32GB mSATA
Audio and Speakers
High Definition Audio + Waves MaxxAudio® 4
2W x2 = 4W total
Productivity & Entertainment Software
Adobe® Reader X, WebCam Central, Skype™ with H.264 enablement, Internet Explorer, Windows Live™ Essentials Wave 4, McAfee SecurityCenter trial, Dell DataSafe
69WHr battery; 8-Cell Li-Polymer (built-in)
65W AC adaptor on Intel graphics; 90W AC adaptor on NVIDIA graphics
1.3MP webcam with dual array digital microphones
Standard full size, backlit chiclet keyboard; spill-resistant
Glass integrated button touchpad with gesture support
Ports, Slots and Chassis
USB 3.0 (2) 1 w/PowerShare
mini DisplayPort (1)
HDMI (1), RJ-45 (1)
3-in-1 card reader
headset jack (1)
mini Kensington lock
Height: 0.81" (20.7mm) / Width: 13.2" (335.8mm) / Depth 9.2" (233mm)
Starting at 4.6lbs (2.1kg)
Machined aluminum in silver
Aluminum display back
Silicone base with machined aluminum casing
Magnesium palmrest with soft touch paint
Windows 8 is smooth, intuitive, and designed to let you do what you want, the way you want.
Live updates at a glance
Vibrant and beautiful, the Start screen is the first thing you'll see. Each tile on the Start screen is connected to a person, app, website, playlist, or whatever else is important to you. Tiles light up with the latest info, so you're instantly up to date. In one glance, you'll see that photo you were just tagged in, tomorrow's weather, and messages from your friends.
It's all yours
In Windows, even the little things are all about you. Like the screen that appears when your PC is locked—it can be any picture you choose. And you'll see quick notifications on your lock screen before you sign in to your PC or open a single app. With picture password, you can sign in by tracing a pattern on a picture of your choice instead of typing a password. Zigzag over your dog’s face? Three taps on your child’s nose? The choice is yours.
Work and play
Use your new laptop for entertainment, work, or both. Chat with a friend while scoping out a map, or play a game while getting stuff done. Go from spreadsheet to video, or snap them side-by-side for easy multitasking.
Apps do more
Built-in apps like People, Mail, Photos, and Messaging power you through all your essential tasks and work together for a single, streamlined experience. And there's a world of new apps to discover in the Windows Store.
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010
With Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2010, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with tools for video-editing, picture editing and dynamic text effects. Then easily access, edit and share your work online.
• Includes 2010 versions of: Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and OneNote®
• Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2010 gives your family the tools to manage everything from homework to the household budget: Enhance photos, including background removal in Word 2010 and PowerPoint 2010, edit videos right in PowerPoint 2010 o, organize all types of information in a single place with OneNote 2010, analyze and highlight important trends in your data with Excel 2010
Microsoft Word 2010
Microsoft Word 2010 makes it easier to collaborate and to navigate through long documents. For more impact, new features focus on the polish of your finished document. With this new version, you can access the richness and familiarity of Word in your browser and on your mobile phone. Get more new features with Word 2010:
• Apply sophisticated effects to photos with features like colour saturation and artistic filters with new picture-editing tools
• Better illustrate your ideas with diagrams by turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt® graphics
• Apply new formatting effects to your text such as shadow, bevel, glow and reflection.
Microsoft Excel® 2010
Saving for retirement, keeping track of tax information, tracking business expenses—all are important financial decisions. Excel® 2010 offers useful direction with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. Get more new tools with Excel® 2010:
• Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines
• Analyze data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options
• Spend less time sifting through data—use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display
Microsoft PowerPoint® 2010
Pressed for time on a major assignment? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010. Get more new features including:
• Embed and edit video files directly in your presentation
• Broadcast your presentation online with new Broadcast Slide Show
• Use slide sections to navigate, organize and print your presentation
Microsoft OneNote® 2010
Gather a wealth of information and resources all in one spot with OneNote® 2010. Post, share and edit notes for group projects online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
• Take notes while working in Word, PowerPoint or in Internet Explorer and automatically link them with Linked Notes
• Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you’re working on multiple projects
• Easily organize and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar
Reviews & Ratings
Ratings & Reviews
Not yet rated. Be the first to
Write a Review
To speak with a LIVE Representative
Become a Vendor
We Support Women Moving Women
Shop By Brand
Gift Card Balance
© 2013 Rogers Communications Inc. - Proudly Canadian
All prices in Canadian dollars - theShoppingChannel.com