This book presents an easier way to handle estate planning, which the author calls the family meeting way. holding a family meeting to plan an estate is usually the easiest method because it allows the family to talk openly about the issues, ask questions, and work together.
• Format: Mass Market Paperbound
• Dimensions: 144 Pages, 8.12 x 9.72 x 0.37in
• Published: April 30, 2010
• Publisher: International Self-Counsel Press Ltd
• ISBN - 13:9781770400368
• Estate Planning Through Family Meetings
This item is shipped via Canada Post.
Opened and / or used books, CDs and DVD products cannot be returned.