Only 1 left
Make sure all eyes are on you when you sport this 10x10mm faceted square ammolite and white topaz bridge ring from Ammolite Gems on your finger. It's a unique piece that commands attention and will attract stares for true statement-making style. This ammolite ring is very feminine in design with its romantic vintage style using a modern twist. The fully faceted, square-cut ammolite stone features cute heart details on the prong for a special added touch any discerning jewellery lover can appreciate.
Crafted using a unique bridge design, this ring is semi-mounted where the white topaz stones are set along the top of the ring's shank. The feature stone, ammolite, is placed on top of the white topaz as though it were a bridge, for a beautiful, one-of-a-kind look. This two-tone classic bridge setting with 26 1.6mm prong set and two 1.4mm bezel set white topaz stones are set in gorgeous rose gold plating and offers the illusion of channel setting.
Due to the raw nature of ammolite, this stone is getting scarcer every year and is one of Canada's very own gemstones. Ammolite is mined in Alberta and is also one of nature's rarest gems. Invest in one today since this ammolite ring is only available at The Shopping Channel in Canada.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 4.1 based on size 6 ring); rose & rhodium plated
• (1) 10x10mm square shaped ammolite, prong set & faceted
• (26) 1.6mm prong set & (2) 1.4mm bezel set round shaped white topaz (.82ctw), faceted
• Measures just under 1/2" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Mined in Canada, assembled in China