Only 4 left
Make a statement in the name of extraordinary appeal with this tanzanite and white zircon sterling silver ring. The tanzanite gemstone is rare. Some experts say if no new deposits of tanzanite are found, the supply won't last more than 15 years! The ring showcases 12 of these special stones, each with its distinctive violet-blue hue, set among 68 shimmering white zircon stones—the result is a brilliantly crafted piece with a timeless appeal, which makes it a must for the discerning jewellery lover to add to their collection. The ring is also set with an undergallery for a smooth, luxurious and comfortable feel.
Designed just for The Shopping Channel, and offered just for you, this fascinating ring delivers on the delightful sparkle and shine you love and want, and you'll only find it here.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 5.00 - weight based on size 7); rhodium plate or yellow gold plate
• (2) 7x5mm pear & (10) 2.5mm round tanzanite (2.05 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (36) 1.2mm & (32) 1.3mm round white zircon (0.76 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 2.80 ctw
• Gallery backing
• Measures approximately 5/8" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: Thailand