Make the most of your kitchen tools with the Immersion Blender Cookbook by Marian Getz. YOu'll get 142 glossy pages of recipes and coloured pictures, designed for today's cook. The Immersion Blender has become a must-have tool for any kitchen; whether you're making a gourmet meal or afternoon snacks for the kids, it's the perfect appliance to help make preparing foods fast, fun and easy too. You'll get Marion's know how to help you make everything from pizza crust to babyfood.
• Versatile enough to tackle recipes such as Estela's Tomato Salsa, Mango Sorbet, Zellwood Sweet Corn Soup and Strawberry KiwiKooler
• Everything from pizza crust, appetizers for a party, homemade babyfood to an old fashioned strawberry milkshake
• Marian's easy-to-follow recipes, helpful tips, mouth watering photos for each recipe and resource page will make you a better cook while teaching you to use the immersion blender in ways you never imagined
• You will prepare meals and snacks quickly and efficiently while saving time and money
• You are sure to use your immersion blender more than any other small appliance in you rkitchen
• Headings include:: Dressings & Sauces, Soups & More, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks, Breads & Quick Breads, Desserts, Et cetera
• Also includes tips on over mixing, testing for doneness, tools you will need and much, much more
• Printed in the U.S.A.
• The Immersion Blender Cookbook by Marian Getz