This porcelain figurine features an exquisite horse-drawn carriage from a bygone era. The four white horses display their strength and beauty as they pull the carriage off to the grand ball. Peak inside to see the guests in all their finery as they head off for an evening of revelry. The piece is beautifully hand sculpted and hand painted to showcase incredible detail.
• Each piece individually hand poured, porcelain dipped and hand painted
• Packed in Sorelle gift box, makes a beautiful gift, and also ideal for storage
• Care/Cleaning: Before wWashing: Handling and cleaning your delicate porcelain pieces should be done with the utmost of care, specifically when your pieces have adornments or gold edging. Washing: Steer clear of harsh scrub brushes or sponges and abrasive cleaning products to clean your pieces. Drying: After air-drying, use only soft, lint-free towels and cloths to clean excess water from your pieces
• Measures 16"x 8"x 8"
• Made of porcelain
• Country of Origin: China
• Sorelle Off to the Ball 16" Porcelain Hand Crafted Figurine
• Certificate of Authenticity
• Storage Pouch