The average Canadian spends thousands of dollars on pain relief each year and pain is the prime reason Canadians go to the doctor. But now, thanks to health and fitness expert Tony Little, you can get the comfort and relief you need most from the privacy of your own home with the AuraWave™ Perfect T.E.N.S. Pain Relief. Featuring technology used by doctors, chiropractors and physical therapists, this compact and portable device provides temporary pain relief, soothing relaxation and even deep-tissue stimulation, all with the push of a button.
The AuraWave™ system is top rated by The Shopping Channel customers, as it helps to keep your aches and pains under control, letting you have your life back. This pain management device can also be used for muscular toning/performance/building and deep-tissue massage. Don't let pain get in the way of playing with the kids, hitting the golf course or taking an afternoon walk; this device, which is exclusively available at The Shopping Channel in Canada, won't let your aches get in the way!
• Ideal for users from the athletic to the elderly
• Adjustable garment belt holds the electrodes in place when on the move
• Portable design allows you to fit the AuraWave™ in your bag or pocket
• Adjustable garment belt holds electrodes in place when on the move
• Adhesive pads stay in place and allow you to use the device with or without the belt
• Easy to use: Simply place the pads over your area of pain on the back, arms or legs. Then, select the setting for you and stop the pain where it starts
• 10 modes available: Six manual (delivers specific techniques to target pain); four automatic (pre-programmed pulses that range from smooth/relating to invigorating/muscle building)
• Provides 40 unique low-frequency pulses; feels like a soothing, deep-muscle massage and promotes stress relief and general relaxation
• Pads don't require gel
• Consult a physician prior to use if you have high blood pressure, a heart condition, a pacemaker, defibrillator or other implanted metallic or electronic device, arthritis, cancer, cognitive dysfunction, epilepsy, a hernia, ischemia or blood flow deficiency. Consult a physician prior to use if you have had recent surgery or injury, are under medical care or are pregnant
• Small pads measure 2" x 2" x 2"; large rectangular pads measure 2" x 5" x 3"; small butterfly pad measures 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"; large butterfly pad measures 6" x 4"; long pad measures 13" x1 1/2"
• Made in China
• AuraWave™ Perfect T.E.N.S. Pain Relief by Tony Little
• (7) Pads: (2) Large, (2) Small, (2) Butterfly and (1) Long Strip
• Belt Clip Carrying Case
• Adjustable Garment Belt
• Long Lead Wire
• Short Lead Wire
• Long Continuous Electrode Pad
• (3) AAA Batteries
• Draw String Storage Bag
• Instructional DVD
• Daily Log Sheet
• User's Manual
This item comes with a one-year warranty through the manufacturer.