Everyone enjoys fried food, but not everyone is crazy about the amount of fat that goes along with this delicious way of cooking. Fortunately, thanks to the Philips Airfryer, you don't have to feel so guilty when it comes to eating your favourite fried foods. The Philips Airfryer does not work like a traditional deep fryer, as it uses patented technology to fry your foods to crispy, golden brown perfection with little to no oil at all, so you can get all the taste without the guilt. Using heated air in combination with high-speed air circulation and a top grill, the Airfryer allows you to fry foods with only a fraction of the fat. The metal fry basket provides necessary air circulation for crispy, yummy results, and the adjustable temperature control allows you to air fry a wide variety of foods.
Top rated by The Shopping Channel customers, the Philips Airfryer is not just a fryer, it also allows you to bake, grill and roast, making it an extremely versatile kitchen tool you won't want to cook without. It is also incredibly fast-working—you can make French fries in 12 minutes and whip up muffins in 15! The Airfryer ensures your food cooks at the appropriate temperature (up to 390º) and takes the guesswork out of cooking time with its 30-minute timer auto shut off that shuts off automatically at the end of the cooking cycle.
This kitchen essential comes with double layer accessories and a recipe book, both to help fulfil your cooking desires. The double layer accessory maximizes the Airfryer's cooking surface and includes skewers to make veggie or meat kabobs. The recipe book features appetizers, entrées, sides, desserts, sauces, dips and more, making it a piece of cake to wow your hungry friends and family.
A must for every home chef, the Philips Airfryer is a healthy way for you to enjoy scrumptious fried-food taste in a jiff!
• Healthy Rapid Air Technology circulates hot air with speed and precision for perfect results with little or no oil, resulting in 80% less fat
• Versatility/taste: fry, grill, roast and bake, all with this one product; makes food crispy on the outside and tender on the inside
• Convenient: cooks fast (food is ready in up to 24 minutes)
• Adjustable temperature control ensures your food cooks at the appropriate temperature (up to 390 degrees)
• 30-minute timer with auto shut off lets you know when your food is ready; takes the guesswork out of cooking time
• Very convenient: most deep fryers are large and take up a lot of space, but the Airfryer is compact and will fit under almost every countertop and into many cabinets
• 1400W power
• Measures 14.9" x 15.5" x 15.4"
• Care: all removable parts are dishwasher safe (the pull-out pan and basket)
• Country of origin: China
• Philips Airfryer Viva
• Recipe Book
• Double Layer Accessory
This item comes with a 1-year warranty through the manufacturer.