Only 4 left
Own your own piece of Canada from a proudly Canadian and customer favourite brand, Ammolite Gems. Mined in Alberta, Canada's own gorgeous gemstone, ammolite, features a striking array of rainbow-like colours to bring you a one-of-a-kind look from nature's rarest gems. Due to the raw nature of ammolite it is a stone that is getting scarcer and scarcer every year.
This chic, cushion cut ammolite and white topaz ring/pendant provides the best of both worlds and gives you two for the price of one with its easy ability to be worn as a ring or as a pendant when the shank is flipped and a chain is slotted through any of the openings. Designed with a bold 8x10mm gemstone and 22 sparkling white topaz, this spectacular piece is a jewellery collector's dream. Set in rhodium plated sterling silver which looks like solid gold, this accessory offers a touch of luxury with striking lustre created exclusively for The Shopping Channel.
• Sterling silver; rhodium plated
• (1) 10x8mm rectangular shaped cushion cut ammolite, bezel set & faceted
• (4) 1.6mm, (14) 1.5mm & (4) 1.4mm round shaped white topaz (.48ctw), channel set & faceted
• Average gram weight is 5.6g
• Can be worn as a ring or as a pendant
• Measures approximately 5/8" from knuckle to knuckle; as a pendant it measures approximately under 1" long
• Ammolite colour will vary as stone is natural
• Nickel free
• Mined in Canada, assembled in China