This stunning sterling silver ring from Judith Ripka contains an asscher-cut simulated diamond at the centre, which is surrounded by smaller, round simulated diamonds. A glimmering Brazilian London blue topaz gemstone accents each side with a pop of colour.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 6.667 - based on size 7), rhodium plate
• (1) 10x10mm square shaped, asscher cut (20) 1.5mm (32) 1.3mm round shaped simulated diamonds (looks like 6.24 ctw of real diamonds), prong set & faceted
• (2) 5mm trillion shaped, tri-cut Brazillian London blue topaz (.792 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Under gallery
• Measures approximately under 5/8" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: Thailand