A barista will quickly tell you that the most important ingredient to deliver an amazing espresso is to use fresh beans and to grind them as close to the time of use as possible. Actually, it's best to limit the time between grinding and extraction to seconds, not minutes. That's why we've built a grinder into the Barista Express™ espresso machine.
The in-built conical burr grinder allows you to grind only what you need directly into the portafilter. It's fully adjustable in grind size and dose, so you can tweak to taste. The patented Razor™ dosing tool trims the puck for consistent extraction, while PID digital temperature control delivers accurate water temperature throughout the extraction.
With a dedicated hot water outlet, impressive steam pressure and dual and single wall filters, you'll move from novice to barista in no time at all.
Winner of Best New Product—Coffee or Tea Preparation and Serving Equipment (Consumer) —SCAA 2013
• Stainless Steel
• Programmable or manual settings
• Sealed bean hopper with 8 oz (250 g) capacity
• Integrated conical burr grinder
• Preset or adjustable grind amount
• Hands free grinding cradle
• Removable 67 oz (2 L) water tank with water filtration system
• 360 degrees swivel steam wand with froth enhancer
• Power save mode
• Dry puck feature
• Concealed storage compartment
• 110 - 120 Volts
• 1600 Watts (thermocoil)
• 17.8 x 40 x 19.7 cm
• Country of Origin: China
Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine
• Patented Razor™ dose trimming tool
• 54mm stainless steel portafilter
• Single wall filter baskets (1 & 2 cup)
• Dual wall filter baskets (1 & 2 cup)
• Coffee scoop
• Integrated tamper
• Stainless steel milk jug
• Cleaning disc and tablets
• Cleaning brush, tool and Allen key
• Water filter holder and water filter
Physical address required - no P.O boxes please.
Please allow 7-15 business days for delivery.
This product comes with a 1-year limited warranty by the manufacturer.