Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 2 left
This Imperial Palace Persian runner features a dramatic and sought after design that uses inspirations of elements seen over the past five centuries. It is made with five banded 100 spun wool yarns (most only have three bands) to show detail, provide longevity, and reduce shredding. Available in an array of styles, sure to match your home and décor, this is an heirloom quality runner that you will pass down for generations to come.
• Each runner is packaged with the Maine Street Living Owners Guide for rug care as well as a complete pantone colour list of each colour yarn used in the rug. This is so at anytime you can easily match paints, fabrics, etc.
• 32 colours and shades are used to create this dramatic runner
• Each runner is hand numbered for uniqueness and exclusivity
• Durable and long wearing natural fibers
• Runner is carved, tufted and looped
• The Imperial Palace Panel is 80 lines of 100% wool
• 100% cotton backing and a bull nose stitched border so the edges holds up to vacuuming
• 7 times brilliance washed during the finishing process which stabilizes colour and makes them brighter and more brilliant
• Actual size is 2' x 11'6" (market size is 2' x 12')
• Made in China
• Imperial Palace Persian Style Wool Runner
This product comes with a 1-year warranty through the manufacturer.