Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
If you want to turn fitness into a lifestyle, the One™ is for you. For starters, it never rests. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. Come nightfall, it measures your sleep quality, helps you learn how to sleep better, and wakes you in the morning.
• Fitbit trackers are the first all day activity trackers to offer Bluetooth smart connectivity, so you see your stats in real time
• Syncing occurs automatically any time the One™ is within about 20 feet of the wireless sync dongle and is relatively motionless
• Syncing One™ to your smartphone or tablet requires Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth smart compatibility
• The dongle plugs into your Mac or PC's USB port; syncing and uploading require use of the Fitbit uploader application
• Push button control; just press the button on the device face to change the display
• There's an OLED (organic light-emitting diode) display on each model
• The free Fitbit.com membership includes ability to log and track activity, food, sleep, water, body mass, weight, and more
• PC & Mac requirements; Windows XP/Vista/7/8, USB port, internet connection, Mac OSX 10.5 and up
• Battery indicator will appear when it's plugged into the charging cord. The battery lasts a minimum of five days. You can charge it periodically with the provided battery charger, which plugs in your computer's USB drive
• Battery life is 5-7 days, and type is Lithium-ion polmer, radio transceiver is Bluetooth smart
• Size: .76" (W) X 1.89" (H) X 0.38" (D); Weight: 0.28 OZ (0.02lb, 8 grams)
• One™ Tracker
• Silicone & Metal Clip
• Charging Cord
• Wireless Sync Dongle
• Sleep Wristband
• Free Fitbit Membership