Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Adorn yourself with this eye-catching sterling silver faceted ammolite & white sapphire pendant to create a designer look at an affordable price. Ammolite is considered to be Canada's gemstone as it is mined only in Alberta and is one of nature's rarest gems. Because of ammolite's raw nature, it is getting rarer every year, making this the perfect time to treat yourself to this stunning pendant. Featuring a "hat" of brilliant white sapphires above the ammolite, this stunning pendant offers you a bold, contemporary and sophisticated aesthetic that promise to add dazzle to any ensemble. This extremely versatile pendant features a wide bail so it can be worn on an omega necklace, a silk cord, a larger chain or anything you prefer!
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 2.90)
• (1) 15x10mm teardrop shaped ammolite (0.60 ctw), prong set
• (5) 2mm round shaped white sapphire (0.25 ctw), prong set
• Average combined gemstone weight is 0.85 ctw
• The pendant measures approximately just under 1 1/2" in length
• Chain is not included
• The pendant is high polished
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: Canada