Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Mined only in Alberta and one of nature's rarest stones, the ammolite stone is a true testament to Canada's natural beauty. The 16x7mm marquise cut ammolite is often referred to as the "Cadillac of all cuts." To create the big and impressive shape of this piece only the best parts of the stone are kept to get the final product you see here. Adding to this sterling silver ring's remarkable appeal are 22 white topaz stones, to give it a bold and elegant aesthetic so striking it can be seen from across the room.
Due to the raw nature of ammolite, it is getting rarer every year, so don't miss your chance to take advantage of this spectacular offer from the Shopping Channel.
• Sterling silver
• (1) 16x7mm marquise shaped ammolite, bezel set
• (22) 2mm round white topaz (0.88 ctw), prong set
• Average gram weight is 4.00 (weight based on size 7 with stones)
• Ring measures approximately 7/8" from knuckle to knuckle
• Stone colour will vary as stones are natural & hand cut
• Nickel free
• Mined in Canada, assembled in China