Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
Enhance your jewellery collection and fashion wardrobe with this must-have Victorian gemstone 12x8 double halo ring from Rarities with Carol Brodie. Available in your choice of breathtaking stone (each of which is beloved by fans of this collection), this ring showcases the exceptional craftsmanship you've come to expect from the wonderful line. The double halo ring adds a touch of glamour to every sophisticated look, but is also comfortable to wear, as its soft, contoured undergallery provides a smooth, luxurious feel. Accessorize like an A-lister with this exquisite Victorian-inspired find, designed exclusively for The Shopping Channel
• Palladium silver (average silver gram weight is 5.00, based on size 7); black rhodium accents along the gemstone settings
• (1) 12x8mm oval shape AAA blue labradorite or blue moonstone (6.13ctw)
• All stones are prong set
• Victorian style shank & band carry through to the smooth undergallery
• Measures approximately 20mm wide, knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Made in China
• (4) 2.5mm round shape tsavorites (0.32ctw)
• (52) 1-1.5mm round shape white zircon (2.28ctw)
• Average total combined carat weight: 8.73
• (4) 2.5mm round shape rubies (0.36ctw)
• (52) 1-1.5mm round shape black spinel (1.00ctw)
• Average total combined carat weight: 7.49