Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
We don't often want to get too chummy with a cobra. But if it's the Cobra JumPack™ CPP, which thankfully swaps poison for power, then you just might want to consider a long-term relationship. The JumPak™ is the ideal travel companion, offering the ease and convenience to not only jumpstart dead car batteries, but also charge mobile devices on the go. The Cobra JumPack™ gets its juice from a 6,000mAh lithium-cobalt battery, which has a peak current of 360 amps, so you can jumpstart virtually any car multiple times on one charge. Add in a 2.4 amp USB port to rapidly charge your cellphone, tablet and other devices, wrap it up in a sleek, light, diminutive package, and you're left with a portable powerhouse that packs a potent punch!
• Comes with jumper cables, carry case, USB cable and car adapter
• Invest in safety and peace of mind with the Cobra JumPack™
• The JumPack™ has enough power to jumpstart most cars (4, 6, and 8 cylinder gas cars and all-terrain vehicles)
• Four LED status meter on the outside lets you know how much power the JumPack™ has left
• Built-in LED flashlight
• Battery: 6000mAh Lithium-Cobalt; holds a charge longer and is smaller than traditional jump starters
• Battery capacity: 22.2Wh
• USB output: 2.4A
• Start current: 180A
• Peak current: 360A
• 5V USB and 12V DC car cigarette lighter plug
• Protection: short circuit, reverse polarity, over charge, reverse charge
• Weight: 10.58 oz. (300g)
• Dimensions: 5.60"H x 3"W x 0.75"D
• Made in China
• Cobra Jumpack™ (CPP 8000)
• Jumper Cables with Clamps
• Micro USB to Standard USB Cable
• Car Adapter
This product comes with a 1-year warranty through the manufacturer.