Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Veuillez inscrire le message personnalisé que vous souhaitez sur votre article.
Vous avez ajouté plusieurs articles avec le même message personnalisé dans votre panier.
Le message personnalisé suivant figurera sur tous ces articles:
Le message personnalisé suivant apparaîtra sur votre article:
Effectuer des changements
Cet article est présentement en rupture de stock. Veuillez vérifier plus tard.
Pour obtenir de plus amples renseignements, veuillez composer le 1-888-2020-888.
Wrap yourself in luxury with HomeSuite's bath sheets, Turkish towelling that boasts exceptional softness and absorbency.
• Turkish towelling is legendary for its exceptional softness and absorbency. One of the highest quality fabrics in the world, it will continue to stand the test of time
• Made of 100% Turkish cotton (500 GSM). Turkish cotton is a premium long fiber cotton that is grown in the small but productive Aegean region. Thanks to these long fibers, fewer joins are required in spinning yarns and this results in stronger, smoother cotton threads making it one of the best fabric choices Turkish cotton provides the perfect balance between absorbency and softness, which makes it the best cotton to be used in towels. Turkish cotton, when used in towels, provides maximum absorbency and efficient drying. Egyptian cotton is known for its absorbency, which is especially suited for apparel and sheets. However, in towels, too much absorbency means that a towel remains wet long after use. Also, towels that are too absorbent tend to become wet in humid climates all by themselves. Turkish cotton provides the perfect balance between absorbency and softness, which makes it the best cotton to be used in towels
• Measure 36" x 67" each
• Care: wash in warm, not hot, water with a mild detergent. To keep towels soft, HomeSuite recommends using only half the amount of detergent specified on the detergent label. Do not use bleach. Ensure towels are dry when you remove them from the dryer, but avoid over-drying them. Heat from the dryer can damage the integrity of the cotton, they must not be overdone. Alternating between air and heat drying will also to help keep the towels fluffy and protect the composition of the cotton
• Country of origin: Turkey
• (2) HomeSuite Bath Sheets