Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Kick it up a fashionable notch or two with this 14mm gemstone and diamond Tribeca sterling silver ring. The ColorReflections collection showcases clean and sophisticated designs, which will appeal to all jewellery lovers. Every stone has been expertly cut with more facets to maximize their brilliance and sparkle, and each stone also features a greater depth to give their colour a deeper hue and saturation. The result is a beautiful work of art with a 25% higher carat weight than a regular cut stone.
• Sterling silver, rhodium plate (green quartz); 2.5 microns yellow gold vermiel (cognac quartz)
• (12) round diamonds (0.24 ctw), prong set
• Average gram weight is 5.30 (weight based on size 7 with stones)
• Measures approximately 5/8" from knuckle to knuckle
• Diamond clarity: I2; colour: I3
• All materials come from Brazil
• Country of Origin: Thailand
• Nickel free
• (1) 14mm square shaped green quartz, bezel set & faceted
• Average carat weight is 9.44 ctw
• (1) 14mm square shaped cognac quartz, bezel set & faceted
• Average carat weight is 9.25 ctw