Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This spectacular 14K yellow gold piece features a 4-prong set diamond. Six prongs are often used to secure larger diamonds, however, four allows more light to enter the stone creating an added sparkle and brilliance for everyone to revel at.
• 14K yellow gold (average gold grams weight is 3.17)
• (1) round shaped diamond (0.50 av.ctw), 4-prong set
• Ring measures approximately 5mm (3/16") wide, knuckle to knuckle
• Diamond clarity: SI2/I1; colour: I
• Comes with an eco-friendly appraisal certificate and environmentally friendly handmade wooden bamboo box
• Warranty card included for manufacturer's defects and a one time sizing for a period of one year
• Each stone (0.10 cts +) is laser inscribed on the gridle with a serial number
• Please note that this is the minimum total carat weight, diamond colour and clarity
• Nickel free
If the product is returned for some reason, the certificate also needs to be returned, otherwise there is no refund on the product.