Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Chill out with the super cool AM03 pedestal fan from Dyson. The perfect alternative to an air conditioner, this fan is an air multiplier that draws in cool air naturally and provides a pleasant and refreshing airflow. More than just an ordinary, functional fan, the Dyson AM03 is an incredible device that adds a sleek, modern accent to your home. Designed to cool larger areas in the home, this hard-working machine features Air Multiplier Technology, which makes use of an annular jet that draws in surrounding air and amplifies it 18 times at its highest setting, generating powerful airflow and velocity for the ultimate cooling experience. With no grilles or fast-spinning blades, this smooth airflow fan is easy to clean and safe for children. Its convenient, adjustable standing frame allows this pedestal piece to be set up virtually in any area of the home, offering you a cool, crisp rush of air whenever and wherever you need it most!
• Energy saving: when used with air conditioning it can lower energy bills by up to 20%
• Air Multiplier Technology: an annular jet draws in surrounding air, amplifying it 18 times
• Easy to adjust
• Precise control with oscillation and dimmer
• Easy to clean: no grilles or dusty blades
• Safe for children: no fast spinning blades
• Brushless motor: energy efficient
• Variable power rather than limited settings on conventional motors
• Mixed flow impeller: a combination of the technologies used in turbochargers and jet engines generates powerful airflow
• Low centre of gravity for improved stability: heaviest components are positioned further down
• The Touch Tilt allows you to move it 20 degrees either way
• Click assembly; no tools required
• Colour: silver
• Measurements: 55.43" x 17.72" x 4.21"
• Care: wipe with cloth
• Country of origin: Malaysia
• Dyson AM03 Pedestal Fan
• AM03 Fan
• Remote Control
This product comes with a 2-year warranty through the manufacturer.