Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Backed by over 100 years of manufacturing high-quality audio products, Electrohome® is pleased to introduce the Archer™ Turntable Stereo System: a fully automatic, belt-driven turntable housed in a 60s-style suitcase that seamlessly blends vintage charm with twenty-first century convenience. As phonographic technology evolved in the Swinging 60s, so too did the ability for young people to bring their music out into the world for the first time. Now you too can enjoy that feeling of independence and effortlessly bring the unique warmth of a vinyl LP with you anywhere there’s a power outlet – visiting with friends, working in the garage, or relaxing on your back porch – without sacrificing the audio quality of your favorite music.
• USB/AUX input for MP3 compatibility
• 60s inspired suitcase design; listen to your favorite vinyl wherever you go
• Fully Automatic Belt-Driven Turntable
• Built-in stereo speakers with full-range sound, housed in an all-wood cabinet
• Fully automatic belt-driven turntable spins 7, 10 or 12-inch records at speeds of 331/3, 45 & 78 RPM
• Durable Handcrafted Wood Cabinet
• Turntable requires power connection.
• To ensure longevity of the unit, handle with care.
• Designed in Canada
Electrohome® Archer™ Turntable Stereo System Includes:
• Suitcase Turntable
• Stylus Needle
• Adapter for 45 RPM, 7” Singles
• AC Adapter
• Instruction Manual
Physical address required - no P.O. boxes please.
Please allow 7-15 business days for delivery.
This product comes with a 1 Year manufacturer's Warranty with Lifetime Live Customer Support.