Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Create your own personalized wardrobe with the Elna 30-stitch computerized sewing and quilting machine. This device will help you customize, recycle and transform your clothing any way you want!
The Elna brand has a significant place in the sewing industry as a result of numerous groundbreaking innovations that have placed Elna products in a class of their own. Elna sewing machines have been around since 1940 with the launch of the Elna # 1, the first compact, portable, electric sewing machine with a free arm. The Elna Supermatic was introduced in 1952 and was the first machine with zigzag stitches. Elna has continued to be a leading brand of home sewing and related equipment especially designed with the innovative sewer in mind.
• Computerized machine that has needle up/down, reverse and auto-lock at the touch of a button
• Adjustable stitch width up to 7mm
• Adjustable stitch length up to 5mm
• LCD screen displays stitch number, width or length
• Reverse key
• (30) built-in stitches including buttonholes, quilting, patchwork and fancy stitches
• Measures approximately 16"W x 11"H x 7"D
• Weighs approximately 16lbs
• Designed in Switzerland
• Elna 30-Stitch Computerized Sewing & Quilting Machine
• Zipper Foot
• Satin Stitch Foot
• Overcast Foot
• Automatic Buttonhole Foot
• Screwdriver Key,
• Set of Needles
• Seam Ripper
• Additional Spool Pin
• Large & Small Spool Holder
• Spool stand with Felt
• Sewing/Quilting Table — 18" x 10" Plexiglass
• Walking Foot with Guide Bar
• Darning Foot
• 1/4" Foot
• Craft Foot
• Cloth Guide