Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Please enter your personalized text to appear on your item.
You are adding more than 1 item with the same personalization to the cart.
The following personalized text will appear on all these items:
The following personalized text will appear on your item:
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
* Please note each piece is hand-finished upon order, a process which requires attention to detail and some additional time. Delivery is approximately 4 weeks after order is placed.
Peppermint Dessert is a beautiful framed fine art limited edition reproduction on canvas by iconic Canadian skater and artist, Toller Cranston. This charming character contemplates the world of peppermint delights. The colours are vibrant and unique and will complement any décor style. It represents Toller's artistic style, has broad appeal and lasting value as an heirloom collectable that appeals to any generation.
It is reproduced on fine art canvas using the Giclée method, which is recognized as the highest quality in the world today and framed in a high quality 3 inch black frame with a deep scoop and a detailed gold dappled lip.
When you collect Toller Cranston's artwork, it is from a credentialed Canadian artist and skater who has contributed to the artistic enrichment of Canada and the world for over four decades. Over a 40-year career, Toller has produced and sold over 30,000 paintings, which are in the hands of fine art collectors worldwide.
• Peppermint Dessert edition is limited to 125 pieces; this makes the artwork rare, collectable and will hold its value
• Generally speaking, limited editions of less than 500 are highly collectable and sought after
• Each fine artwork comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the publisher
• Measures 24" x 49"
• Care/cleaning: Clean your canvas print with a dry, lint free cloth or soft brush. Never use a wet or moist cloth to clean your giclée canvas pint
• Country of Origin: Canada
• Peppermint Dessert Limited Edition Giclée by Toller Cranston
• Certificate of Authenticity