Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This is one machine that's easy to get hung up on! Easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store, the Teeter Hang Ups® inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body. This amazing machine was fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter's inversion tables are built for benefits with a focus on features that help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompression stretch. With the included Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge, you can modify your stretch by adding healing pressure and increased decompression.
• ComforTrak™ Bed, with innovative track design, holds Teeter's most popular accessories for a customizable experience that adds pressure-point massage or lower back support. The ComforTrak™ offers a smooth, durable and easy-to-clean surface that reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching
• Acupressure nodes come in two sizes, insert anywhere along the ComforTrak™ to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
• Lumbar bridge is designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; it provides a point of support that helps focus traction on the lower back
• EZ-Angle™ tether marks pre-set angles of inversion at 20, 40 and 60 degrees for rotation control that allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion or remove for full inversion
• Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
• Grip-and-Stretch handholds built into the ComforTrak™ and A-frame allow the user to enhance their stretching and decompression
• Ankle comfort dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
• Comes with five bonus healthy back routines by Dr. Shawn, who teaches you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
• Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
• Weight: 72 lbs
• Size: 60" x 28.75" x 58.5"; folds for storage in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.8" x 66"
• Made in China
• Teeter Hang Ups® Inversion Table (EP-860)
• (2) Stretch Max Handles
• (8) Acupressure Nodes
• Lumbar Bridge
• Owner's Manual
This product comes with a 5-year full warranty through the manufacturer.